Friday, May 6, 2011

Family weekend

This past weekend was a blast! My mom came over from North Dakota and my 3 brothers came up over from eastern Idaho. My oldest nephew got Baptized on Saturday so everyone came up for it. It had been awhile since we had all been together.

My Mom got to Boise on Friday, my aunt Julie also came up. So Friday night me and my two sisters, my mom and aunt and little niece Bronwyn got together and went out to eat Carinos restaurant. I love that place, we go Calamari, mozzarella sticks, and lots of yummy pasta! We talked and laughed, after that we went to Costco and bought things...then we decided to go to my place beacuse there was no kids, so I warned Don and he was so good, he got us drinks and then went upstairs and watched his game and put headphones on so he couldn't hear us talk!! :) Everyone stayed there until around midnight then they finally left! I loved it. I miss my mom so much and my beautiful sisters.

Saturday we set up the church for a dinner after the baptism, it wasn't until 4:30 in the afternoon. Before the baptism of the kids, there were two talks. I loved this time, I had my little 3 year old nephew sitting on my lap and I love that little guy so much, after a while he went to his mom, so then I got his twin brother to sit on my lap and he let me hug and kiss him! They are some of the sweetest little guys ever. We later had dinner- Nachos- and lots of desserts. Mandy invited everyone to her house to just sit and Visit. Don and I only stayed a short time- Having a husband I noticed changes how long your visits are with family. If I was single I would have stayed until she kicked us out. But I was tired and ready to go home. Later Heath and Melissa came over and we got the kids in bed and watched 2 episodes of the old A-team, then went to bed.

Sunday was fun. Everyone but Mandys family came to our ward, which was so fun to have people there with us. After church we went and had left overs at Mandys, and everyone left after this, except Mom.

Monday mom was leaving but she took Gina and I to IHOP then to Old Navy and we all got a few things-Thanks MOM- then my beautiful mother left! It's always hard to get into the swing of things when it's all over, I kinda get depressed for a few days until I get my routine back in order.

I love my Family so much!!

No comments: