She is so kind, Beautiful, smart, funny, sassy, independent, gracious, and strong. She raised 6 kids by herself.
I remember watching her when I was young and just thinking that I was so lucky to have her as my mom, I was proud as punch when I looked at her. She went to Nursing school at Ricks College full time while raising six kids by herself.
She endured broken cars, broken EVERYTHING! She should know that she is very much loved by all of us. We fight over who gets to spend time with her.
1 comment:
My dear daughter Holly. You couldn't have given me a better Mothers Day no matter what than you did with your words. I don't think any mother loves her children and grandchildren more than I do. You have all saved me many times from depression (well maybe you all were the cause sometimes), and I have always been so proud of all of my children. I love you.
Post a Comment