Saturday, March 28, 2009

Life...

Life is moving along, trying to plan for a wedding is very time consuming! I have a lot of fun Ideas that I think will make it beautiful and unique. We found our new apt and Don is moving into it within the next two weeks, which makes me jealous because I want to live there to. We bought some nice furniture, it was almost a steal. Dark green sofa and loveseat that recline and are new for $300 dollars! yay! We also bought a new nice mattress pillowtop and that was a good deal to, so things are getting done. Phewww.. We need to find someone to take our engagement pictures so that is next on the list. Life is good and I'm glad mine is going so well right now!

4 comments:

mandbrid said...

Sounds like things are moving along very well...I'm excited that you found an apartment...are you going to tell me where???? (I can't wait to send the kids over...hahahahah)

Grammy said...

So glad that things are moving along. Just think, you will be playing house soon and having the time of your life. Love you. Can't wait for more grandkids!!

Mom and David

mom2ky said...

Sounds like fun! I assume you're having the wedding there in Boise and I'd love to come (if I'm invited!!) Love ya!

Natalia said...

Wow, sounds like things are going great. P.S. I want to know about these fun details