Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Love Story

Don and I watched Princess Bride on Sunday night over at his apartment. This is the song that plays at the end. "My love is like a story book story." I was just listening to it here at work, and made me want to shout with joy for the happiness that is overflowing inside me. I didn't know life would end up like this, every time I turn something new is happening. I've learned so much in the years that are now past about love, family, relationships, and motherhood. I long so much for the opportunities that are awaiting me in the near future. I love Don so much and I feel so blessed to have someone who loves me and want's the same things as I do. I know that our family will be blessed becaue of the decisions we are making right now. This is kinda random post just want to tell everyone that I'm in love with a very good person, who treats me so good, and respects me and Loves Heavely Father and will be mine forever!

4 comments:

mom2ky said...

Your post gave me chills--I'm so happy for you! Where will you guys be getting married?

Grammy said...

I love that you are so happy. It's good to see you smiling and shouting for joy again. You are a bright spot in my life.

Mom

Natalia said...

this is my new favorite post :)

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you little sister.