Well last thursday I recieved a phone call from a random stranger who asked me out to dinner on saturday. He is a friend of someone I work with. So the day finally came, Sat night, I got all dressed up and waited for him to come pick me up. I was so nervous, I was getting sick. Finally I heard the Doorbell ring and walked slowly to answer it, and there he was... Mr. Harris. He was not what I expected, but he looked like he could be fun. So we went to Johnny Carinos and had a fabulous dinner, I had slept all day from working the previous night so i was so hungry, I ate my dinner so fast and waited while he finished. It was kinda funny, I was laughing at myself. After dinner we went to the movie Austraila(highly recommend this movie) after crying during the movie we finally ended the night, He drove me home and hugged me and said that he would love to see me again!!(good sign). So we set up a bowling date for monday night!
Sunday night:
I was a little bored sunday so I texted my new friend Mr.Harris and he came over and watched a movie with me and my roomate and her boyfriend. It was a good night, we held hands during the movie!
Monday night:
Monday night came and he came and picked me up to go bowling. I'm not big into bowling, but I went and had a lot of fun with him, I bowled and a 153 the first game then a 134 the next, I was pleased with myself! Then he drove me by his workshop, He builds cabniets, and we just talked all night tilll about 1am.
Tuesday evening: I went over to Mr.Harris house and watched the Biggest Loser with him! Our favorite show. I had so much fun with this guy, can't wait to see him again! Which will be Thursday evening! Wish me luck!
Mr.Harris is a good Mormon boy that is very respectful and polite and I'm so excited to get to know him better as time goes on!
I call him Mr.Harris because his first name is Don, and that's my dads name so I just call him Harris!! LOL
May 2022
4 years ago
3 comments:
Good for you! I'm so happy that you are having fun and enjoying Mr. Harris. I'm also glad that he's a good guy and is treatin you well. Take care! Love ya! Sharon
Sounds like a lot of fun!
I love looking at this. I love you and make sure you are in your house before 12 AM as that is when the devil comes out.
mom
Post a Comment