So I've been seeing Don more, I can call him Don instead of Mr.Harris. Things are going great and I couldn't be more happy with him and our growing relationship. Last Saturday I was leaving work at 7am, and I walked out to our Inmate Records area to leave and he was standing there with roses and some chocolate!! I was so excited to see him and have him do something so nice for me. After a little sleep that day, I went out with him that evening, we went and scouted out some camping sites for the scouts in his ward,He is the scout master, and then we were going to go to Givens Hot Springs. While scouting out camp spots, his car hit a rock on this dirt road and he started leaking Transmission Fluid! So we made our way to the main road and back into cell phone service areas and called his brother who had to come Tow/haul his car. Long story short, we never made it to Givens Hot springs. Some other time, I'm sure of it we will make it. It was a great night, I was able to meet his Mother and his Brothers family. We went and ate at Red Robin later that night, and just enjoyed our time together. I'm having so much fun with him I can hardley stand to be away from him, but the bills do call, and we both have to work!! More to come as this new relationship develops.....
4 comments:
Can't wait to hear more! It's much more exciting than MY dating life! Ha,ha!!
Hey daughter of mine. I just want to know all the details as they happen so don't forget about me and David. I'm excited for you and can't wait to see a picture of you and Don.
mom
I hate how work always gets in the way of everything... but it sounds like you're having a lot of fun. And why did you start by calling him Mr. Harris? I don't get it.
P.S. I want to see a picture too!
Post a Comment