Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Just need to breath!

So I was so overwhelmed this morning when I was leaving work with co-workers, ex-boyfriends, inmates and Love,(no I'm not in love with an inmate) that I started to cry and I just wanted to some time to myself and learn how to breath again. Life has a way of going so fast that you can sometimes never catch up with it. My life was so upside down the past year and now it's almost too good to be true that it all just caught up with me.As I drove home I just started to cry and feel sorry for myself for a min then cry again because I'm so happy with my current relationship, but the I would cry again because I miss my sweet baby, I just keep going in an emotional rollercoaster that made me crazy. I'm so grateful for a wonderful sister that will listen and always love me for who I am. I'm so Grateful for Don and how he listens to me too and how I get so happy to just hear his voice that early in the morning and I remember that everything is going to be ok. So this is me taking a big deep breath and breathing with a knowledge that Life is going to be awesome!

2 comments:

mom2ky said...

I go through stages like that too--and I tell everyone that I need a mental health day and then I go shopping!! LOL...No, but seriously, sometimes you just have to "get it all out"..and it's okay to do that. Enjoy this time in your life and make the very best of it! Heavenly Father loves you and wants you to be happy...and so do I! Love ya! Sharon

Grammy said...

We all go through life needing time to breath, but you have had an especially hard and exhausting year. I'm proud of you and your committment to your values and I'm so happy that you have found what you need right now, to make you so happy.. I knew the Lord would bless you if you gave him a chance. You are such a blessing in our lives.
Mom