One thing I know is that school is hard, Chemistry is not easy and I don't care how much a mole is and how much is weighs.
Another thing I know is that the rent is due on the first of every month, although sometimes it gets sent out on the 2nd or 3rd.
Sometimes what you want in life is something your not going to get until Heavenly Father sends it to you, and I'm okay with that now.
I know the Temple is a place to get answers to long awaited questions. I know that Heavenly Father can heal the pain or torture that you are feeling.
I know that Jesus died for me and knows the pain that was going thru us as a couple.
I know that the Relief Society lesson yesterday was what I needed to hear and to come closer to the ladies in my ward.
I know that Don loves me!
I know that I love watching Little House on the Prairie.
I know that the dog wants to eat those ducks that are on the front lawn.
I know that we will have children someday and they will be the coolest people ever because we will be their parents. I know that I can wait for that to come, and I don't feel so desperate or left out anymore, and that makes me happy.
I know that we will be helping other children that need us right now, and I can do that!
I know that I will live for eternity with my family, and sometimes I get tired just thinking about that..ETERNITY! That's such a long, long time.
I know that I have to do the dishes for a month because I thought John Michael Montgomery sang "Fish'n in the dark", but really the Nitty Gritty dirt band does, and I get mad when I loose.
I know that I'm a very stubborn person and that my personality is a lot like my mothers, and I love that.
I know that I don't look like my dad, even tho he said I did. I know that I look like a Weber tho.
I know that I feel happy today and that I had such a great experience at the Temple because my Heavenly Father loves me.
I know that I love the Twin Falls Temple

No comments:
Post a Comment