We flew to Las Vegas on Thursday the 5th--when I say we I meant Don, Gina, Mandy and sweet baby Charlotte and I flew from Boise to Vegas. We rented a Chrysler town and country (and now I want one!) and meet up with Sam and Heath who were there a day early, we checked into our hotel rooms at Circus Circus. later that evening my mom flew in. That night we ate at this terrible Chinese buffet. Friday morning we went and ate at the breakfast buffet at our hotel and that was yummy!! We then went and Mom, and I played the slot machines, Don gave me 10 dollars to gamble away and lets just say that is what happened. Then around noon we drove to St George Ut and meet up with Amos and his fun family, then Aunt Julie and uncle Doug showed up. We all stayed at the same hotel. We had 3 family suits. Amos and Heidi in one, Mom, Mandy and baby, Gina and I in one and Don, Heath , and Sam in the other one. That night we went to Hurricane where the reception was going to be and ate lots of pizza and helped set up the reception. Ariels family was Awesome! Then Sat morning we saw them married for Time and all eternity in the St George LDS temple. We flew home Sunday morning. It was a very fun family oriented trip. All my sibling were able to make it for this wonderful occasion. I hope Sam and Ariel have a fabulous Honey moon and drive safely home!!
May 2022
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment