I have a gym pass at Golds Gym, as does my sister Gina. We decided to exercise together and go to some classes during the week. Well yesterday we went to a step aerobics class, we went early and warmed up on the bikes for 20 min, I was already sweating! We walked into the class and got our steps(the lowest step possible). It was a 60 min class and about 20 min into the class I wanted to leave, it was so hard, I was having a hard time keeping up with the instructor.I hung in until in ended and I was so tired, sweaty, and just spent. My legs felt like jello while walking down the stairs. I didn't realize I was in such terrible shape. Neeless to say I'm very sore today. We are doing it Wednesday and Friday again....the results will be worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment