Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My purple shirt

I remember I bough this purple shirt at Target the summer I got home from my mission. I didn't really like it at the time, it kinda fit funny. I wore it here and there that summer and some in the winter. Then next spring I found it in my drawer and It became my favorite shirt. I wore it all summer with some jean shorts. It was so comfortable and I felt so good in it. Then one day in fall I was washing some work clothes with it and a pen was in my work shirt and it busted open and leaked ink all over my favorite purple shirt! I could never wear it again, as I had once worn it. I often think of that shirt and the memories I had in it. So long purple shirt, I finally threw it away! It's funny how I didn't really like it when first purchased, then it became my favorite clothing item in my closet.

No comments: