Friday, April 24, 2009

A mess

I have found that since being in a really good relationship and harley ever being home, my room has become a disaster! My clean clothes are folded on the floor, then If I don't know that they are clean I smell them to see if they smell funny if not I throw them on and off I go! (not really). I really need to clean my room. The other day I got a new mattress and Don and his Friend brought it over to me and I had to shove everything into the closet before they came so it would look half way decent. I was kind of a messy kid, but since have found joy in clean things. I spend to much time with Don, but I don't think that a messy room will stop me from seeing him everyday. Got a love it!

No comments: