I'm convinced that my Trooper is a Transformer!! I've had this vehicle for about 5 years now. I love it!! It's constanlty breaking down and making spend money on it but I know I would rather shell out the money than see anyone else driving it... unless it's Sam. It's one of the funnest cars out there. This summer we would drive it to the lake with no A/C we just rolled down the windows and enjoyed the hot breeze! It's been down for a while but recently got a new battery and light switch and is driving....It might have leaks and might just all the sudden stop at a stop light and not start up, or just not start early in the morning when your already late for work, or make really loud sounds when it backs up, but I love it still and will never give up on my TROOPER!! Just like it will never give up on me!!



If it were a Transformer it's name surely would be
Radiffier
2 comments:
You're funny!
That's awsome
Post a Comment