Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving...

I'ts a day late but still the same...I'm thankful for-

A loving Heavenly Father and The savior Jesus Christ, and the love they shower on me day after day.

A mother that is so wonderful and loving, giving, spritual, forgiving, a very good example, beautiful, funny, smart, and the list goes on. I LOVE YOU MOM!!

Sisters that love me and that I couldn't live without!! Love you girls!!

Brothers that help me fix my cars, that make me laugh, give me blessings, and are so fun!! Love you boys!!

A baby that is waiting for me to come join him on the other side!

A dad that will rap songs to me over the phone about how much he loves his job!!

And all the other family out there that makes my life fun!

Great friends!! Vegas Baby in like 6 weeks!!

Experinces that help me grow and make me understand that we all make mistakes and grow stronger each day!!

I'm grateful for a job that allows me to make good money to pay my bills(sometimes) and have play money to have fun with, and I meet some of the most random people out there! Yay for the jail!

Thanks to Mandy for the wonderful meal and the good company love you so much!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

2 comments:

mandbrid said...

Love you Holly! I'm so glad you and Gina were able to come over for Thanksgiving...I thought it was a really nice day.

Grammy said...

Holly I love you so much and loved the Thanksgiving message. I love the Trooper one too. I can't wait to go shopping with you and the girls.
Mom