I found these pictures the other day and reminded me of a summer to remember..So much happened. This is when Mom and David came and stayed with me and Gina. We had fun Tim is not wet because he doesn't like to swim...I know I don't get it either!! LOL I love swimming and being all wet and then just sitting in the sun to dry out!!
4 comments:
looks great Holly! how did you figure out how to change the look of your blog?? It's really cute!
Very cute background!! Hope you're doing well! Love ya!
I love the Halloween Look. I love the picture of David and I. Please send me one too.
I love you so much.
Holly looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Boise this summer. Wish we could have made it down to do some of these things.
Post a Comment