Today at work I was eating my lunch when I was told that the Inmate Records people were trying to get a hold of me. So I called up there and they said I had a delivery...and that I would really want what was up there! I walked up there and I saw these beautiful flowers with my name on them, with a small card that read "because I love you." I picked them up and went back to the pharmacy where I worked and of course everyone that saw them just loved them, just like I did. I have the best boyfriend in the world, seriously I do ...THANKS TIM...I LOVE YOU!!



5 comments:
You are so very cute my little Holly Gay. I love you so much.
The flowers are beautiful, I wish that my husband would send me some! (Hint Hint Amos if you read this!) I love the new house, it looks great.
awwww thats soooo sweet
Beautiful flowers Holly - you DO have a good boyfriend!
I keep telling you they must have been from a secret admire. :) I LOVE YOU TOO!
Post a Comment