This is a great picture! I'll have to go there sometime. Oh...wait...I was there and I took the picture. LOL! Love you Holly!!!
Dan Brown has sent you a link to a blog:Would you forward this blog address to any classmates for whom you have email addresses? I hope this will turn out to be a nice catch up place.Blog: Madison High's Class of 2000Post: Calling anyone who cares!Link: http://bobcatsof2000.blogspot.com~ Terrah Conrad Harper :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
This is a great picture! I'll have to go there sometime. Oh...wait...I was there and I took the picture. LOL! Love you Holly!!!
Dan Brown has sent you a link to a blog:
Would you forward this blog address to any classmates for whom you have email addresses? I hope this will turn out to be a nice catch up place.
Blog: Madison High's Class of 2000
Post: Calling anyone who cares!
Link: http://bobcatsof2000.blogspot.com
~ Terrah Conrad Harper :)
Post a Comment