one of our Engagement pictures


On our wedding day July 17, 2009
My sweet husband!!

Today is our 3 year wedding anniversary. Don is at work for 12.5 hours today, I'm home waiting for the Direct TV guy to show up and hook up our TV's. 3 years ago I worked at the Jail in Boise, Don built Cabinets in Boise. 3 years later we live in Nevada, I don't have a job and Don has a great Mining job for Barrick. We have done 4 IUI without success. I think we have both gained some weight, but I think we have an amazing marriage. We get fed up with each other at times, but I can talk to Don about anything. We Trust each other, we love each other, we both feel the pain of not having children yet together. He is a wonderful husband. Let's be honest he puts up with me daily. We have a lot of fun together.
No comments:
Post a Comment