Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Summer





SO Summer is half over and I haven't really had a summer yet. I have been going to school and working the entire summer, but school is over this coming week and we are set to leave for Family Reunion and YELLOWSTONE!

Things that have happened this summer so far. Started school BLAH! Had the 4th off, my favorite Holiday and had a blast with family at the Melba fireworks. Went to Moses Lake Washington to see Don's Nephew return from his mission and his twin nephews leave for missions-had to take homework with me. We celebrated our 2nd Anniversary in washington. I had my 21st birthday, oh wait it was my 29th... Don had his 32nd Birthday. We still have our little Calli-Whallys
We love love love our swimming pool! It is so fun!
Don came home the other day with Flowers ...Just because! I love him!!


1 comment:

Grammy said...

Holly,
you are so lucky to have the husband you do. I love him so much for loving you so much. Of course I love you too, and Don is so lucky too. Take care of each other.