Don and I had a great Valentines day. Don had to work, while he was working I went to DI (I love DI, I find the best things there!) I found some fabric I wanted to make some drapes. I then went to Kmart and bought Don a few things, Chocolate, a huge green frog that said I love you, a balloon that said I love you, and a Wii game- Family Fued. Then Don called me and asked me to meet him for lunch. We went out and had some mexican food Yum! When I got home there was a box on the front steps addressed to me. I went inside and opened it and it was a dozen roses from Proflowers that Don had ordered for me!! They were so pretty! When he got home I gave him his valentines day surprise. Then we went Miniture golfing at this glow in the dark place. It was so so fun! Then we were hungry again and so we ordered some pizza and cheesybread from Guidos...one of my fav places. Then went home and watched a movie. I fell asleep around 830!! Working nights sucks, it plays with my sleeping schedule on my days off, because I was awake by 230am the next morning. Anyway I had a fun Valentines day with my Awesome, Sweet husband! I sure love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment