Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Home

Gina and I went home this past weekend, meaning southern Idaho. We left on Wednesday night and stayed in a hotel until Saturday, then headed home. These are a few things I love about "home"

1) Seeing my mom!!

2) Seeing my two brothers over there!

3) The feel of the area there, the safe, comfortable, homey feeling.

4) HORKLEYS 44 sodas for only 69cents.

5) Aunt Julies Horses.

6) FONGS!

7) The houses behind Rigby Lake

8) The Blizzard that we were caught in, isn't it April?

9) Being with my little sister, I love her and she is my best friend.

10) Last but not least, Seeing the old trailer, the home that holds so many memories, the home that holds so much laughter and sadness, the home that we knew we were loved in, the home that was always safe and happy, the home that we knew MOM would welcome us to with arms wide open and love that was so soothing, the home that I truly miss!

I had fun with Family over there, but I was ready to come home to my family..Don...I missed him so much. I was glad to come to this new home and be welcomed a husband that loves me.

No comments: