I'm sitting here at work (working I promise) and I was going thru someones blog clear back to 2007 seeing the changes in them and there family. I realized that all my teenage life all I wanted was to get married and have kids. The summer after I graduated high school I also started college at BYU-Idaho. I went there for 3 semesters, I lived with my two best friends 1 block away from my moms house in a triple bunk bed studio apartment- I was in the middle- I didn't go on a date at that time or find a really great friend in any of my classes. I worked at the hospital in housekeeping cleaning the rooms. Then my older sister talked me into moving to Boise with her. I had no idea what I was going to do. We lived together for short amount of time and realized we are better friends when we are not roommates. I worked as a CNA in an old folks home and found my first boyfriend, not an old man, but a guy who worked there as well. He was Bosnian and was tall and handsome. Well that didn't last too long maybe 3 months, I had fun with him though!! During all that time I was accepted into the LPN program at BSU and bought my first car a Ford escort, gray. I loved that car! That program lasted 11 months I lived with 3 other girls and grew to love them and had so much fun with them! Then I moved back home when I finished school to go on a mission, well that was put on hold for another year, during that year I worked in Idaho Falls on the 5th floor and became a pretty good nurse. I learned so much. Then a year later I moved to Pocatello to continue school. I went to school full time and worked in the hospital there full time on the TCU. That has to be my favorite job and place of my work history! I loved everyone I worked with and absolutely loved what I did for a living! School was OK too. I did that for one year and then one day my mom told me that I should go on a mission so I did and I went to San Fernando CA for 18 months. Life changing experinece. I loved that time so much, I became so in love with the gospel, I loved those people. I met so many amazing people that I will always love. Then I came home the summer of 06 and started school back at ISU while living at home, that is when I became best friends with my little sister Gina. We had so much fun together. I love her. I eventually needed to get away so I moved to Boise with my little brother Sam. I got a job and lived with Heath and Melissa for 6 months then I found my own apartment and Gina moved to boise and lived with me in our 2 bedroom apartment. This is the part of my life that gets a little messy and turned over. I started to date someone that I never should have and ended up getting pregnant and then I miscarried that sweet little boy at 21 weeks . Then I went thru a breakup that broke me up for about 6 months. That was the darkest time in my life until I started to feel the spirit more and relied on my family to hold me up. Which they did. I had an amazing Bishop at the time to help me as well. Then in Feb of 09 I found Don! Life gets so much better now. I love him and he makes me feel so loved and wanted. Now I'm waiting for the rest to begin...I want a baby so bad, I can't hide it. I do and I hope Heavely Father will send me one Very Very SOON. Needless to say what I expected as a teenager did not happen, but my history makes me who I am today and I like that person, and will continue to grow in many other ways. I love my life today and can't wait to start a family with my wonderful husband. Sorry this was long, but I needed to say it for me!
2 comments:
Holly, thanks for sharing that! I'm glad you have found true happiness! Love you!
It is amazing the road, life takes us on isn't it? Everyone's life challenges and joy's specifically for each of us. It is a blessing that Heavenly Father know's us so well to know what each of us can handle. Thanks for always being such a great friend and example!
Post a Comment