So I have never been a huge baseball fan...but we were invited to go to the Hawks game here in Boise a week ago. Don is a BIG fan of the Hawks- so I taged along. It was a cloudy day and had been sprinkling off and on. Anyway we got there and had awesome seats right behind home plate. I had some pants and a sweatshirt on over my shirt, and I was still cold. It then proceded to rain and I put my Poncho on... well Dons poncho! It was so fun I have to say that I had a blast! Rain and all. I rember asking Don when half time was, and I've never seen him laugh so hard in my life, then his freind said, "she didn't just ask when half time was did she, " Don said "she did" and they both laughed for a long time. I didn't know they didn't have a half time. They have a 7th strech. So I learned something new. I was thinking about what I could get Don for a wedding Present and I decided to get him season tickets to the Hawks baseball game this year and we got awesome seats behind home plate right next to our friends! HOrray! I love Don and I'm so excited to get married to him! 3 weeks to go!
1 comment:
Sounds like you had fun! I'm not a big baseball fan either, but I'm sure I'd have fun if I was with my honey (if I HAD a honey!). Can't believe you only have 3 weeks left! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment