So I am on a indoor Soccer team, and we are NOT very good. We are use to losing each game, except we one our first game. Most teams have fun kicking our buts, but have good sportsmanship at least. Well Friday not so much! We show up and this team is in top shape, kicking the ball over there heads and all this fancy stuff, so we set our team up and decided to play hard and have fun. The game begins and a guy on there team falls to the ground after trying to kick the ball, and the Referee did not call anything and he gets hot, starts yelling all these things at us and the Ref. They were not nice at all. At one point the Goal Keeper comes out and plays on the field, the ball was coming toward me so I run up and start running toward the goal with it and right next to me is the Goal Keeper and he pushes me, so I pushed him back with my shoulder and passed the ball, I looked back at him and he is laughing, So I said, "look man I'm just here to have fun, no need to start that," then he said, "I'm laughing because you tried to push me." So I just forgot him and continued playing, maybe 5 min later I see our defense girl down there with this same guy and he pushed her to the floor and then why she was trying to get up he pushed her back down!! Our Keeper is her husband so he comes out and they are exchanging words, I started to walk back there and I cam up to the side of this guy and I pushed him really hard and told him to get off the field! Then the Ref noticed what was going on back there and the guy got kicked off the field. So to make a really bad game short, I pushed some guy I've never met before, because he was so rude and pushed my friend down! Soccer is usually fun but that was the worst game we have ever experienced! When I came off the field my team was laughing and giving me high fives for pushing him. I did feel bad for pushing him, but he made me so so mad. Next game has to be better!
2 comments:
You go girl! :)
Holly! I LOVE this! you are so funny. i can't wait to see you
Post a Comment