A Breakup...
A relationship breakup (or otherwise simply known as a breakup) refers to the ending of a relationship, typically a romantic one. A breakup can vary from casual to emotionally traumatic.
Breakups can occur for innumerable reasons, including conflicts in personality, lifestyle changes, breaches in spoken or unspoken codes of conduct, or attraction to a different person. A breakup that is decided upon by only one person is commonly referred to as dumping.
So this is the definition of a breakup!! Enough said...
May 2022
4 years ago
2 comments:
My definition of breakup: sucky time of life when you cry your eyeballs out until you get a headache from crying too much... and then you start feeling dizzy from the headache... eventually get nauseous from feeling dizzy... and then throw up. And then a few days later, things start feeling a little bit better.
I've had my share of breakups--so I DEFINITELY am an expert on the definition! :) They are definitely not easy....but I can see as I've gotten through each one how much I have grown as a person. They are NOT fun..but I guess we sometimes have to go through them!
Post a Comment