Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Summer Days.....

This past summer we spent a lot of time out at Eagle Island State Park. It has a big lake that is perfect for the kids. The water is warm but kinda muddy, but it was loads of fun. Our family grew up at loving the water. Our mother would often take us to Rigby Lake and we would spend hours there. It makes no sense to any of us how someone could not like to swim in a lake or even like swimming at all.

3 comments:

Natalia said...

love the tan line!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....would you be talking about me at the end maybe? I know I'm not the only one in the family who doesn't like to swim. At least I show up though. LOL

mandbrid said...

ya...at least he shows up!
It was fun going to the lake this summer... almost like a family reunion.